Thursday, April 30, 2009

Settling In

Hey Everyone!

Well things are going great! We have been in the house 9 days now, and I have been working non stop to get it looking like a home! It feels SO weird to cook in my own kitchen and have my things up on the walls, but I can't wait to show you what it looks like! I left my camera at moms so you'll have to wait for pictures. Sorry!

Ryan is doing GREAT!! We love having his work 3.8 miles away! I get to see him a lot more! We finally have the internet, so he can work on his Herbalife business from home too. He is really taking off with that and already has 4 distributors working for him!! Congrats babe!! Ryan also really likes having his permanent school bus route here in Vernal. I do too! I get to hear all the stuff that happens on the bus when he gets home! Yesterday a freshman got a ticket for spitting out the window at cars!! The kid kept telling Ryan it was stupid he was getting a ticket, but Ryan told him it was pretty stupid that a FRESHMAN was spitting out the window!! I just laughed!

Jace is taking the move a little hard, but other than that he's doing great as well. He wakes up during the night not knowing where he is, but last night he only woke up once, and I think we're finally on the mend. He loves climbing on the stairs!!! That was the first thing he did when we moved here. Little stinker! He misses Grandma and Grandpa Merkley and not seeing them everyday, so when we go walking we visit Grandma at the school. He's always happy to see his Grandmas!!

Well I will try to post pictures next time. Feel free to come visit!! Oh and if you have my cell number, that is going to be our home phone number. We do have a home phone, but Ryan would like to use it mostly for his business line. I hope all is going well on your end! Have a great weekend, and I'll talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

King Family said...

how fun!! I cannot wait to see the house, it is so exciting when you move in and get to be "home".

Unknown said...

Katie!! I am so so happy for you! Your house looks really pretty! We need to come up and see it.. How is everything else going? Dont you love being a mom?? I cant wait to be one! Write me back and let me know how things are going! Miss you tons!