Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boy Oh Boy!

Jace had a check up today as well as his shots. He's actually doing really great! He is 20 pounds and 27 inches long. We won't have his next check up until he's one!! My boy is growing up too fast!! I guess it's ok that he's growing up because it's SOOO fun to play with him! We did laundry yesterday and had fun with the dryer. Then during bath time he scratched his bum!! (SUCH a Ryan thing to do) HA HA just kidding! Jace pulls himself up to EVERYTHING!! Then he will stand with just one hand on the chair or entertainment center and "dance". He's SO cute and I'm SO lucky to have him!! Here are some more pictures so enjoy because the next couple of weeks will be very busy for us and I probably won't post until after those weeks are over. (I'll hopefully be in our new home next time I post!!!!) See ya then!!!!



3 comments:

King Family said...

I LOVE the bath and dryer pics, they are adorable. Holy Cow - 20 lbs. what are you feeding that kid, I need to get some for Zacky, he wasn't even 20 lbs. at 2. Hope you got your laundry done:)

DJCannon said...

What are you feeding him?! Kade has been stuck at 21 for the last couple of months! Love the pictures,though. They just get more and more fun as they get older until........they turn into a terrible 2-year-old and then after that they turn into a tiresome 3-year-old.

Ryan and Katie said...

LOL!!! I feed him food that's it! I promise! And I'm still doing laundry because according to Kari it's NEVER done right?? But it's close