Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!! Well I'm counting the days down on my fingers!!! Lets hope that everything comes together this next week and we should be in the house by next weekend!!!!!!! We had the third of four walk throughs today, and I took a picture of the outside. (If you think I'm going to show you the inside before the open house you're CRAZY!) The fourth and final walk through is next Tuesday. Again this is just hoping all goes well. (I'm expecting something to take forever because that's how it is with stuff like this, especially now that we are so close). Enjoy and I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

DJCannon said...

sorry I haven't kept up-to-date, but where are you building?

It's great that you are that close to having it done, though!!

Ryan and Katie said...

We're building in Vernal! (One place I NEVER thought I would live!)

Tyler, Eleasha, and Wyatt said...

Your house looks great! If you need help moving let us know. We should be around that weekend.