Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Pictures

These are just a few random pictures. The baby is my new niece Alesa June Wheeler. She is the daughter of my sister Erin and her husband Andrew. She was a month old yesterday! The man on the front of the Airman magazine is my cousin Cody Womack. Pretty cool huh!! (He's single incase you know anyone for him ok) The picture of my eye is what I woke up to one morning. I don't know what happened. I went to Urgent Care and they took a picture of it to put in my file. Who knows maybe it will be in a medical book one day! (HA HA HA) The picture of Ryan is when he was in the Annie play last year. He was Mr. Bundles and did a fantastic job!! The other wild kids are my nieces and nephews on Ryans side. Troy and Jamee's crazy bunch! Kelsey, Abigail, Savanah, Samuel, and Christian. (I love you guys!!) The little guy on the piano is mine. I'll claim that cute little stinker!








2 comments:

Van Leuven said...

your littl guy is a cutie. I have missed you in the morning when we walk hope you can come soon.

George and Karyn said...

Your little man is so cute.