Friday, April 17, 2009

Everyone say HI house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE OWN A HOME!!! The end of the tunnel FINALLY appeared! We closed today on our house and it is offically ours! OH the joys!! Here are a few pictures for you to look at and I'll post more when we are moved in! Also I wanted to thank Mom and Dad for all that they have done for us. Putting up with late nights, babysitting, scanty meals that I cooked (tacos are not a favorite anymore), and trying to teach Dad how to use the DVR. (I just learned to live without my shows). But I will miss the talks, walking at sunset, being able to learn how to be a mother, and mostly the way Mom would smile with me as we watched Jace grow. It's been six months that we lived with you and I couldn't have asked for better "roommates". I am going to miss seeing you everyday. I know Jace will too. I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!

These pictures are just of the downstairs.











8 comments:

Hartle Family 7 said...

Congratulations! It turned out beautifully!

DJCannon said...

WoW!! Looks great, but it needs some love....put some stuff in it....to make it home. Ha, Ha. You are supposed to laugh there.

Congrats and hope that you love it.

Craig and Jaimee said...

Congrats!!!! Enjoy the new home and the new memories you will be creating within those walls.

Brenton and Andrea said...

YAHOO!!! I saw Ryan at the bank and he said you guys closed on it! I am way excited for you guys to get in!!! It's absolutely gorgeous!

The Merkleys said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful. We will miss our VT moments.

Dane and Alicia said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you and your new house. Its really cute. Good luck on the move.

SAM and RACHEL said...

hey i just came across your blog....it's fun to see how you guys are doing and your family looks great! congratulations on the new house....

Hartle Family 7 said...

hope you guys will like the changes!!!!!

love,
savannah