Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Happy Late Easter, and Fun Cousins

Hey Everyone! Well this is going to be three posts in one. First and foremost I want to tell my husband thank you for an amazing three years of marriage! We had our anniversary yesterday and it was a blast even though we didn't go anywhere. Ryan bought me flowers, and I made him dinner. That was it, and it was perfect! It was nice to stay at home and relax and enjoy his company. I LOVE YOU RYAN!!








Easter came late this year. We were waiting for Isaac....I mean we wrote a letter asking the Easter Bunny to wait for Isaac. It was actually really fun! The boys all got a lot of fun stuff! Books to take to church, swimsuits, flip-flops, a church cd, pajamas, and a game. No egg hunt, but I think it was more fun to spend time playing games as a family. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful sons!

While Erin was out here, Eleasha and Wyatt came to visit. WOW Jace is a GIANT when you set him next to them! But it was fun to see Eleasha and Wyatt. He is such a cute baby!!! I also played with Alesa's head bands. Doesn't Jace look cute as a girl??? :)









Last but not least I'm sure you all have been waiting on any news about the house. Well I have good news and bad news. Good news is the house is DONE!!! Bad news is it has to wait on us now. We're still waiting on financing and hope to close soon. They say (say is the keyword) Friday, but we'll see. I'll keep you informed. Talk to you soon! (Sorry about the messy post. I can't figure out the pictures)

1 comment:

Taci Merkley said...

I love the pictures with the three bald babies!!