Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy Bee's

Sorry for the lack of posts. One HUGE reason for the slack is I have no camera because my battery is dead. You'd think that would be an easy fix, but I'm trying to save money and it's not in my budget this month.

Then I am working on putting together a concert for a former teacher who is having health problems. I have until the end May to pull it off and it's been a struggle to get things moving right now. I hate the waiting game...

Things are good at our new house. I have everything in place (at least all the important things) and my clutter to go through is at an all-time low. The boys have been sick, but Kayson was finally given an antibiotic and is sleeping much better. Jace on the other hand we have to re-train to stay in his bed all night. Yeah :)

I'll try to update more another day!

No comments: