Friday, February 18, 2011

All Because 2 People Fell In Love


This is my family. My immediate family. Want to hear some cool numbers???

10 kids.

7 spouses.

21 grandchildren.

2 great-grandchildren.

Here's how shocking that is to the world outside of Utah:

When Ryan and I took my parents to New York in the fall of 2007, we were able to go to a Wicked cast party. There we met a few of the actors in Wicked, and the directors and other important people who run the show. While we were talking to one guy, we'll call him Mark since I can't remember his real name, he asked how many kids were in our family. I said I was #8 of 10. His jaw dropped!

He then asked, "From the same parents"?

"Yes".

He turned around in his chair and announced this to the room. Yeah.

Then my Dad piped in that #10 had just left the house and he was going to P.A.R.T.Y. when he got home! Mark looked at my Dad and said:

"I think you've had ENOUGH party time"!

LOL! I've never laughed so hard!

I love being able to say those numbers and give people a little shock for their day.

I love having this unique, loveable, never-a-dull-moment, family.

No comments: