Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quarantined

Since becoming a Mom, I have always felt there's a list of things that will eventually happen that will qualify you to be an "expert Mom" of sorts. Like being in the Olympics. Here are a couple of examples:
- Catching throw up in your hand
- Giving your kid a hair cut and have it look professional (still working on that one)

The one I learned this last week is:
Moving into a new house, putting it together while hubby is working to provide for us, and BOTH children have:
- RSV (Kayson)
- Ear Infection (Jace)
- Runny Nose (Both)
- Bad Cold (Jace)
- Constipation (Kayson)
- Diarrhea (Jace)
- Fevers that never seem to end (Both)

So I think I've earned the Gold Medal this week for putting my house together while taking care of these poor sick boys! If your thinking I should have asked for help, you're probably right. I should have. But when I thought about getting other people sick with what we have, I just couldn't do it. No one needs to be exposed to this! I did take Kayson to the dr, and he said that Kayson didn't need to be in the hospital since he's had RSV for a week and is on the mend. I'm so thankful for advice and equipment Aunt Jamee and Uncle Troy gave us to help with his breathing!

Of course I can't forget the great things I've learned this week. Like how much of an amazing husband I have. He went to the store at 2:00 am to get some Childrens cough medicine. Kayson couldn't stop coughing and Ryan went without being asked. I love him so much!

So please no visitors yet as the boys are very contagious! We will be seeing you soon and will have pictures to show as well :) Have a great weekend and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY on Monday!!!

No comments: