Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's just a little...


... blood


Jace had an accident with a garden tool. Jace-0, Tool-1. Thankfully we didn't need to go anywhere, and the cool wash cloth took care of the pain. Welcome Spring!!!

... change

I turned 27 two days ago. I was going to do a cute post to celebrate, but I realized that it's just another year. It wasn't a big deal to me this year. Usually it is, but for some reason I've done more thinking this time about how I want to live the next year of my life :) I had an amazing birthday thanks to my wonderful husband (who gave me a hair cut for my present) and my amazing sisters who took me out to Zupa's for lunch (incredible!), then made me a delicious chocolate cake with strawberries on top, drizzled with more chocolate and marshmellow goodness and banana splits (Kari insisted that it was going to be some-what healthy) Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday!!!


Then to make my birthday even more special, my sister went into labor!!! That was some awesome news, and yesterday:


Van Andrew Wheeler (7 pounds 6 ounces, 20 3/4 inches long) made his debute!!! Congratulations Erin and Andrew and big sister Alesa!!!

And to top off the rest of the changes in the Hartle family...we all got hair cuts...

BEFORE:


AFTER:





BYE!!!

No comments: