Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So ready for....

This:


Jace has been in potty training mode since December. He was doing great until we moved. I knew that he would regress, but he kept ON regressing. So I decided to get back on track. I got the 3-day potty training book and started today. Jace personally threw away his diapers and has been doing wonderful this morning! He has yet to go #2 (which has been an issue because he holds it in when he wears underwear) but he knows he doesn't have any diapers anymore. We'll just have to wait and see what happens :)


Mr. Kayson is SO ready to be a big kid too! He LOVES big brother Jace, and he will not stop whining until I hold his hands to help him walk around the house. He will stand for a few seconds at a time, and I know it won't be long before he'll take those first steps. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!

We are loving our new house, but miss Grandma and Grandpa's very much! We can't wait to see them this weekend for Samuel's baptism!!! We send them letters and art in the mail which has been a lot of fun, and we're sending this next:

We love you all! See you soon!

No comments: