Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Those Darn Ears....

Well as if we hadn't had enough about hearing about Jace's ears, they get to be the topic of conversation again.

Jace has an ear infection. After 11 days of no sleep (the first few of which he had a fever of 101.6) I decided to take him to see the dr. Normally when this happens the dr's tell me that he has a cold and to switch between Tylenol and Motrin until he gets better. (Hence me waiting 11 days for him to get better) Well I had enough of no sleep and Ryan noticed he had a hard time swallowing, so off we went. Turns out his left ear is really infected and he has some huge swollen glands. Poor kid. So now we are enjoying the days of antibiotics, ear drops, and popsicles. I just hope Kayson doesn't get sick. I started getting sick as well and this morning officially have sinus congestion. This sucks! But we will all survive and I'm looking forward to relaxing a little with a book while the boys nap. Which they are doing right now. I will update more another day. Until then, don't visit us (I say that lovingly. I don't want any of YOU sick during your first weeks of school!)

Good luck and have fun to those of you starting school!!!

Isn't he just so cute???? This friday he'll be three months!!!! I love it!!!!

1 comment: