Friday, August 6, 2010

Paradise

My parents, my brother Galen, and my sister Cami along with her hubby James went camping last weekend to Paradise. Jealous. Thankfully they weren't too mad when I invited myself up on Saturday to bumm with them. Aunt Pam and Uncle Ken decided to bumm with us too which was SO fun! It was nice to get out of the house and be on the mountains.

Things I love:

The cool breeze
The smell of wood, grass, and dirt
The smell of camp fires
The beautiful scenery
The sunset
Spending time with family playing cards and literally not being able to talk straight! (pay, dealed, and others I won't claim) :)
No phones!!! (I think my all time favorite)
NOT feeding the animals cookies
Letting Jace run wild and not worrying about it
Seeing all the deer come really close to camp
Food. Period.

Thanks for letting us join you Mom and Dad! Can't wait until we do it again!

The chipmunk we "didn't" feed :)



Jace and Grandma Clifford taking a nap

1 comment:

Kendra H. said...

Aww, GrandMA Clifford is so cute :)

Seriously looks like you guys are having tons of fun and I'm completely jealous that you get to be there and PLAY CARDS!