Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kayson's blessing day

Ryan blessed our little Kayson on June 27th, 2010. Kayson was exactly 1 month old! Time seems to be passing so quickly and while I wish it would stop, I enjoy watching Kayson grow and show his personality. I know he'll grow to be an incredible man one day! A little info about his name:

Kayson's first name is after his Grandma Lois Hartle. Her middle name is Kay. We wanted to use her middle name for one of our girls, but since Ryan is so sure we won't have any (we'll see babe) I wanted to make sure she had someone named after her.

Kayson's middle name, John, is after our Lapoint Ward bishop. Bishop John Allred. Bishop has been there for Ryan and I since we first met. He was the one who married us on April 15th, 2006 and he was the one to help us get to the temple to be sealed a year and 6 days later on April 21, 2007. He was there to lend a helping hand, a smile, and a shoulder to cry on through the paperwork, the trials, and the joyous events that later came. He is a great man and one of many men in my life that I hope ALL my boys can live like. I don't have a picture of Kayson and Bishop together, but I'll get one soon.

Here is Kayson with Great Grandpa Wooley:



Here is Kayson's birthday buddy Bridget! She is 20 days older than Kayson:



Me, Kayson, Bridget, and Cassie:



One more of the cute cousins:




Thank you Mom for making Kayson's blessing outfit! It turned out SO beautiful! And thank you to all who were able to join us that day! Your presence made it amazing!

No comments: