Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Oh my gosh Halloween was AWESOME this year! I had so much fun dressing Jace up and taking him Trick-or-Treating at the school. The only sad part of the day was Isaac didn't make it here in time to do it with us. He and dad got stuck in Rawlins and didn't make it home until 9:30! Luckily little brother Jace got some candy for big brother Isaac and it all worked out.
Jace is dressed up as a dalmation dog. Isaac was going to be a firefighter, so the costumes would go together. But everyone at the school thought Jace was a cow!! Cow or dog he's still the cutest little monster around! Mom and I decided to send Erin and Andrew and Taci and our missionary Cami some Halloween sugar cookies. I decided to star tip them, and I had a blast!! In the pictures the ghost has the word Holy on it because we wanted to send Cami a "Holy Ghost". I hope I don't get struck by lightning for it :)

Well I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween like we did! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

How sweet!
Hunter was a dalmation for his first halloween too- but he wore the costume for about 15 SCREEEEAMING minutes. Our pics will be up Sunday morning!

The Merkleys said...

Way too cute. He is such a happy baby!