Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Everyone say Goodbye house!

Well it finally happened. We sold our house!! After living in it for almost two years, Ryan and I decided to sell it and get a new bigger one. It was an awesome starter home, but it lacked room for our growing family. Right now we are living with JoAnn and Clifford (a.k.a. Mom and Dad) until our house is finished hopefully around Christmas time. We decided to get a manufactured home that will be about 2800 square feet which is almost double what the old one was. It will have four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I am really excited to be getting an extra bathroom because one is never enough! It will also have a family room, living room, dining room, a nice laundry room, and a walk-in pantry that I could die for! Ok maybe not die for, but at least fight for. When it's up and ready for eyes to see I will take pictures and post them. If anyone has good ideas for decorating let me know! My Christmas present from Ryan is furniture, so I want to have all the ideas ready before I go shopping.

The people who bought the house are named Doug and Natasha. They have a 8 month old son named Stetson. He is SOOO cute. They are like us in many ways and can't wait to move into their new home which should be tonight! Yeah for them!!! They have become really great friends and it's nice to have someone to share baby stories with.

As for Grandma Lois and Grandma JoAnn, I don't think they are too excited for us to be moving. I think that will change for Grandma JoAnn in a week since we're living with them and have invaded their empty nest now that Cami has left on her mission. Hopefully we'll all survive and the soon to be 30 minute drive to see us will be worth it.

2 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

CRAZY, but exciting! Last I heard you were going to build on, but I think you will like to have a new place instead! That will be great!

Tanya said...

Ooo fun for your parents! LOL! But that's really exciting for you guys! Hooray!