Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Two much"

I'll ask Jace sometimes how old he is and that is what he says. Two much Mom.

That's about how things are going right now. There is so much that has happened in the last month that it's going to take me just as long to blog about it. I really wish I could start now, but our internet is extremely slow. We're working to fix the problem, so hopefully I can write about it soon.

Here's a small update:

- We moved back to our old house in the good ole basin!!!
- Kayson has learned to stand, but not walk yet. I don't think it will be too much longer :)
- Ryan has a new job
- I have a new passion that I'm keeping secret until I get more information on how to make it happen in my community.

There's so much more that I can't wait to post about!

Talk soon!

No comments: