Thursday, June 24, 2010

Me And My Boys!

They keep me on my toes everyday. What more could a mom of three ask for???



Having Isaac here has been a lot of fun...most days :) It's hard for him when his neighbor friends can't play because Jace can't do the stuff Isaac can; like ride bikes, scooters, or understand how to play board games and such. But he manages to entertain himself. His favorite part of the day is morning. He and Ryan go put those annoying flyers on everyones cars :) YUP that's us!!! And it's been nice to have him get out of the house for a couple of hours. So humor the paper underneath your windsheild wiper because it helps keep a certain new mommy sane.

Jace, I think, is finally not mad at me for adding to our family. Thanks to my mother for sibling advice while nursing! She told me to sing songs with Jace or have him sit next to me and read a book while I nurse Kayson, and it has helped. A lot! A lot, a lot! Jace can now escape outside by opening the sliding doors in the kitchen and LOVES to do it often. Thankfully he's only gone to the mailbox once. Needless to say I dead-bolt the front door ( who KNOWS when he'll start opeing that one from inside) and I put the baby gate in the sliding doors so he can't get out when he opens them. Jace has really put his words on full blast! He talks non stop and has the funniest personality I have ever seen in a 2 year old! His birthday is next month so I already call him my 2 year old. Anyway... He LOVES Grandma and Grandpas houses and LOVES jumping on the tramp by himself. He LOVES helping Grandpa Merkley till the garden and Papa Hartle turn the water on in the garden. He has quite the tan now.



Kayson is growing and growing. Most days I can't decide who he looks like, but when I see pictures of Jace when he was a baby I can see a similarity. He is just SO DARK it throws me off! He is a mommas boy and loves to snuggle against my chest. I LOVE having him here and even though it's made every second in my day busier than I ever thought it could be, it's totally worth it when I look at him.



Well they are all asleep as I write this. I had better get some too. We'll write more soon. p.s. Erin, Andrew, Alesa, and Taci this is for you:

No comments: