Sunday, June 13, 2010

A little update

Hillary Weeks sang it perfectly in her "Favorite Things" diddy at Women's Conference a few months ago.

"Bedtime and naptime and bedtime and naptime. Bedtime and naptime and bedtime and naptime..."

Life with two kids is busy busy busy!!! I LOVE IT!!! I get to enjoy my almost 2 year old growing up and learning new things everyday, and I get to enjoy my newborn snuggled against my shoulder completely dependant on me. The time I get to spend on me has been cut in half again, but after two weeks I think I'm getting the hang of it. While Kayson sleeps I can shower and play with Jace. When I'm nursing Kayson, Jace HAS to sit next to me. My mom gave me the idea of singing songs or reading to Jace while I nurse and it's working out great!

Ryan has been just plain amazing! He is constantly asking me if I need anything or need help with the boys. He cooks, he cleans, he provides for us, and on top of that he's a wonderful dad and incredible husband! I'm so thankful for him. I love him so much!

We will be getting Isaac this week. On Wednesday to be exact. He has Boy Scout Day Camp so after that he'll be coming to our house for the summer! He's grown so much and I can't wait to have him here. He loves to play with his friends out here and he's excited to see Jace and meet Kayson.

I'm excited for the next couple of weeks to go by. Cassie and Logan are blessing Bridget next Sunday! I can't wait to see everyone and have them meet Kayson! Especially Bridget :) She and Kayson are the closet cousins in age. Now we just have to have them move out here so they can grow up together!!!

We'll talk more soon!

No comments: