Friday, January 29, 2010

VEGAS BABY!!!

Ok I've never liked Las Vegas. But Vegas with Herbalife....was....AWESOME!!! We had SO much fun that the next Leadership Development Weekend (LDW) will be there again in June!!! I'm so jealous that Ryan will be the only one going since I will be too close to delivering our baby boy. Oh well it will be worth it!

Since LDW was in Vegas, Ryan and I along with Helen Huntsman (our business coach and close friend) Tom Bradley and Kathy (more distributors with HBL) ....I forgot Kathy's last name.... were able to drive down. Even though my legs swelled a little, it was SO much better and less costly than an airport!

We stayed at the JW Marriott Resort and Spa!!! Our rooms would have been $400.00, but Debbie and Steve Combs (Founders of PTI) got them for $109.00!!! Thanks guys! Our rooms were HUGE!!! p.s. Debbie is the one in the pictures with the balloons. It was her birthday!

We trained Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But we also partied Vegas style on Saturday night!!! Can't wait to see all you guys again!!!
















No comments: