Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A pup named....Tater!!!

Santa was a little late this year for Ryan. But it was worth the wait! This little puppy is Tater...like Tater Tot! Ha ha ha I know weird name, but it fits him SO well! He is a cross between Pomeranian and Chihuahua, and he is 2 1/2 months old. (Thanks for the spelling Cassie!) Jace is already jealous that my attention is now not entirely on him, but I know that it will only help him this summer when the baby gets here.

Here are a few pics. Enjoy!





5 comments:

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to play with him! I love the name Tater. Stinkin' cute! :)

ha - I fixed it. ;)

Brenton and Andrea said...

Way cute!

King Family said...

he is way cute, Hope to see him while he is still little, I love that he is acting all shy.

George and Karyn said...

What a cute puppy. The funny thing is that we named our male poodle Tater Tot. He is now almost 3 years old. I love the name.