Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALESA!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALESA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALESA DEAR,
HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR,
IF I HAD A WISH THEN IT WOULD BE,
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!

As cute today as you were when this video was made last April! We hope you have a GREAT 1st birthday! Love, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Katie, Isaac, and Jace!

This is my card to you since I always forget to buy one and put it in the mail)

1 comment:

The Wheelers said...

What a cute post! Thanks Aunt Katie...we love this little girl and are so happy that you do too! Thanks for celebrating with us. And don't worry about a card...I tell myself every year that I'll do better and every year I fail. :( Maybe one day! Love you!