Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pictures of the Downstairs



Hey Everyone!
Well I finally ultra-cleaned the downstairs the other day and decided to take pictures. Because every woman needs proof that her house can get clean all the way right???
I'm glad I took them because now you wouldn't believe the mess I made. I decided this week to clean out the garage so I can park my car in it. YIKES!!! I bit off a little more than I planned to chew. But I remind myself that I can do it and my goal is to have everything "Kari Organized" by the end of the week. She is SO awesome for doing stuff like that and she even told me once that I was like her in that way. Here's hoping I can pull it all together!

2 comments:

DJCannon said...

O.k. so now where's the pictures of the upstairs? It doesn't have to be ultra-clean, either. :)

Nice furniture!

The Merkleys said...

I'm so jealous of your new home! Looks fantastic!