Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wedding Pictures!

So my amazing Mother told me the other day SHE had my wedding pictures! No wonder I could NEVER find them! I bet I forgot she had kept them for safe keeping when we were moving and such.

So better late than never :) Here they are!

The beautiful cake my Aunt Pam made! Thank you Aunt Pam!


Isaac (ring bearer)


Kennadee and Savannah (my flower girls)


Troy and Cami (best man and maid of honor)


My Dad walking me down the isle


Me, Ryan, and Isaac


Bishop John Allred married us (Kayson's middle name, John, is after him) He is an amazing man, and was a wonderful bishop! p.s. I think the way Ryan and I are holding hands is WEIRD!!! But I guess when you're just concentrating on not crying, you don't think about that!


Blackmail picture for later (*evil laugh*)


Our first kiss as husband and wife :)



I'll post more later :)

No comments: