Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Little Bit of Down Under!!!

Presenting the worlds GREATEST cookie EVER!!!



This was one of those AMAZING moments of my life where my favorite-never-thought-I-would-see-it-again-in-the-USA things really DOES meet the USA!!! My sister Erin first introduced this cookie to our family when she came back from Australia after being a nanny for the summer. It has been a favorite of mine, and brings back thoughts of Australia, of course I went as a nanny too, when I eat it. Ryan remembers them too from his mission! We had a fun time eating a few of them last night while talking about our experiences in The Land Down Under. It's a favorite past time!



How did this wonderful treat find it's way into my shopping cart??? Thanks goes to the lady in front of us at the Wal-Mart check-out stand! 20 items or less! She plopped those on the counter and my eyes had to adjust and blink 100 times before I realized what I was looking at. And it WAS really what I was looking at!!! I told Ryan, "That lady has Tim Tams" and he proceeded to grab her attention long enough to have her tell us where she got them.

They taste just like I remember them!!! (And yes Erin you can still suck the milk through them like a straw and then plop the cookie in your mouth and let it MELT!!!) Go get YOUR OWN!!!

2 comments:

DJCannon said...

I didn't know that you liked these or I would have picked you up some when they had them on sale at Target. They are the Best!!! I only know because of a co-worker from Australia. I hope you got the caramel ones too.

Aunt Dawn

Meg said...

Jacom discovered that they had them at Wal-Mart too! He was ecstatic! After having served in New Zealand, he loved it. He showed me how to suck milk through them like a straw. They are pretty awesome!