Monday, August 24, 2009

Biggest Loser

Hey Everyone!
Well I got off the phone with my mom tonight and she asked when I was going to update my blog. I told her I didn't really have anything to blog about and we left it at that and hung up. After thinking about it, I did decide I have something to blog about.
I've had one steady change the last 5 months. I'm actually living one of my "new years" resolutions: loosing weight. It's been quite the journey.
I started out this year weighing 230 pounds. Yeah. That's what I thought too. Bummer.
Well after finding a wellness program that I absolutely LOVE and can stick with for LIFE, I'm now weighing 196 pounds! That's a difference of 34 pounds!!
And if you thought that was cool, I've also lost 15 inches off my body frame!! So instead of squeezing into a very tight size 20, (I was in denial that I was big enough to be in a size 22) I am now in a size 14!
I sometimes think that I'll wake up one day and look in the mirror and realize it was a dream; but I wake up everyday and I like what I see in the mirror. And it just gets better.
I'm at my half-way mark for my goal to loose 60 pounds and the next 26 are going to be hard I fear. But it's going to feel awesome when I reach that goal! Good luck to anyone else trying to reach their weight goals! You'll see "LESS" of me soon! :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

And your wellness plan is........

Ryan and Katie said...

AHH Sorry Emily! My wellness plan is called Herbalife! I drink 2 shakes a day, take vitamins 3 times a day and that's it. I'm not hungry and I have more energy now then I did when I was in HS. They have cleanses and other vitamins and protein drinks that I use to target the fat on my belly and thighs. I've lost 6 inches off my waist. If you want more info go to rkonlinehealth.com or give me a call. I sell it too :)

King Family said...

you are looking great Katie, keep up the good work!!!

Tanya said...

Good for you!!! Weightloss can be really difficult, so good for you sticking with it and seeing such progress! :D

DJCannon said...

Mom said that you looked really GREAT! Now I get to see it! You are looking fabulous!

The Merkleys said...

Good for you! You look GREAT!

Malinda Q said...

Wow Katie, you look great! Good job!

Van Leuven said...

katie you look great all your hard work is paying off you are amazing keep up the good work.