Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Well it's 2009!!! Every year I try to do some New Years Resolutions. I make some easy to do and some hard. This year since Ryan got me Wicked tickets, I made a resolution to loose 60 pounds before that big event which will happen on April 11th. Wish me luck.

I guess I will do an update and call it good for the night. Ryan is doing ok at work. If you have read the newspaper you'll read that his store is one that sold alcohol to minor in a sting operation. So he is a little stressed about the meeting the town is going to hold next Wednesday. Isaac is doing great! We got to have him the Sunday after Christmas until January 4th. He had a rough night where he was sick and I got to stay up with him holding a trash can, but thankfully it was over the next day and he was able to go sledding with his cousins. Jace is his normal happy self and makes me laugh more and more each day. He can sit up by himself now and he snorts when he laughs. As for me I am glad that Christmas is over and life is back to normal. We had a lot of people at my mom's house for the wonderful holiday and it was noisy for a whole week! Jace didn't know what to do because of all the noise and was a little onry at times. But it was fun while it lasted. Our house is finally being built and the estimated time it will be finished is March 15th. I can't wait!!

Well that looks good for now. My other new years resolution is to keep this blog updated at least once a week. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Hartle Family 7 said...

Good Luck--I know you can do it.
Jamee

Ryan and Katie said...

Thanks Jamee!