Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home Update

Hello All! Well I just thought I would put in a note that our foundation to the house is built! And now I can tell you that we decided to go with a stick built home instead of a manufactured one. I was talking with Natasha yesterday and she asked me how things were going, and when I told her, she had no clue what I was talking about. I didn't want to tell anyone until the house was started. If you don't know what the difference is between stick built home and manufactured one, it's ok. Stick built is where they build the home on site or on the land it will be on. Manufactured is where they build the home at a factory and then drive it on large trucks to the site.
So there's our news. I had better go. I think Jace is teething because he is constantly whinning!

2 comments:

Van Leuven said...

I saw your blog on Jamee's blog hope you don't mind I don't know if you know who I am. Im in the ward. I have 4 little girls.

That is really neat. I wish that it was me just getting started on my home. We live with my inlaws and it has been a year.
Richelle Van Leuven

Dane and Alicia said...

Hey girly I didn't know you had a blog. It soo cute! Jace is so cute too and so big. Its crazy how fast they grow.

That is way exciting that your house is being built. Congrats guys!