Monday, August 1, 2011

Kiddie Spotlights

My friend Andrea got the idea to do "kiddie spotlights" from another blog. I thought it was adorable! So here are my kiddie spotlights:

Kayson a year ago:


Kayson now:


Kayson went from being my baby to my little man these last few months. I can't believe how fast he has grown! From walking to almost running, and babbling non-stop, which is SO cute to listen to. He will say Hi and Da da da, but only when HE wants to. He is very independent, and loves to be outside. He crawls and climbs on top of everything he can. His favorite food is Sweedish Pancakes. He hates ice cream, but will go for popsicles anytime! He loves any type of fruit except bananas. His favorite fruit is watermelon, which the Grandparents have an endless supply of. Unlike his brother Jace, Kayson is tan! He looks like a beach boy for sure and his hair has lightened this summer. He loves it when Mom honks the horn, and when he gets to see Dad at work. He LOVES Jace and laughs SO hard when Jace rolls on him in the bean bag, or sprays water in his face at bathtime. He's very tolerant of Jace, but will throw a small tantrum when Jace doesn't play nice. Oh brothers :)

Jace a year ago:


Jace now:


Jace is the master of all mischief! He is very independent in the way he wants to learn how everything works! (Which he will show Kayson when he figures something out). He does chores like putting the soap in the dishwasher and starting it, and helping me switch laundry and start the washer and dryer, as well as feeding Tator. He loves doing them and I hope it sticks. His favorite food is chicken, and popsicles are his favorite treat. He is getting so grown up, and I can understand almost everything he says. He is fully potty trained and has learned to even put on his underwear by himself. He loves his friends Dominick and Sara and will hold their hands when he goes to nursery on Sunday. Jace LOVES the water! He will help me wash dishes just so he can play in the bubbles. It ends up being a mess sometimes, but always worth it. Jace loves Kayson, but has a hard time sharing with him. It's been a work in progress, but Jace is learning it's ok for brother to play with his toys and vice versa. He starts pre-school this month. Just one more thing that reminds me he's growing!

I'm so thankful for my boys and can't wait to see what adventures they have next :)

No comments: