Friday, October 9, 2009

Latest News....

Hey everyone! In case you aren't on Cami's missionary list to receive her weekly email on how her mission is going, you'll have missed out on the latest news....

Read it for yourselves: (this is only a small part of her letter)

Dear Family,

Wow, This week's email was great! It's good to know that you're all taking good family vactions. That sounded like a really fun trip. :) I"m excited to see the pictures. And it sounds like you are all going to have a fun time in June with Katie and Ryan's new baby. I can't believe Jace is going to be a big brother soon! That's nuts! :) But i hope you have a girl Katie, that would be a lot of fun. Keep me posted ok? Love ya.


WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!

4 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations!
Your mom told me your due date is June 12th? That was Paisley's due date, but I had her on the 4th.
Maybe they'll have the same birthday...

Brenton and Andrea said...

YIPEE!!! Congrats! I hope it's a girl! :) Too much testosterone is not good for a girl, you need a daughter! :) When's the due date?

Ryan and Katie said...

Stephanie: That's CRAZY!! Well I hope it's a girl like Paisley!

Andrea: The due date is June 12th! I hope it's a girl too! I need the estrogen!!!!!!

George and Karyn said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you.