Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just Thinking

While Jace is asleep I got to thinking about things. Like about life, love, and other stuff. I wanted to find a really cool quote to put under my blog title, but nothing felt right. Growing up I thought love was like living in a fairytale. Always happy, never sad, no fights, plenty of kisses, and living happily ever after. Like any other woman (I hope it's not just me) getting married and having children was not the happily ever after I thought it was going to be. While love and life has it's daily struggles, some which are hourly, they do have a qualities never known to me until now.
*Love is never lost.
*Life is more precious than anything!
*Love is the sum of understanding plus service.
*Life WILL go on.
*Love can be found daily.
It doesn't matter how mad you get or how frustrated you are or even if you think the world coming down on you would make you feel better. Life prevails. Love prevails. It'll always be ok.

No comments: